Position: Sales Representative
Reports to: Director of Sales & Marketing
Type of Position: Independent Contractor
- Representing and presenting PieceMaker product for sale.
- Research, Approach and Capture contacts and leads.
- Build Brand Awareness, develop and maintain business relationship with customer
- Complete and/or Submit orders – by form, email and/or ERP system
- Monitor customer account – open order(s), accounts, payable, etc.
- Provide regular sales reports and summary highlights – monthly, per event/show
- Maintaining customer records.
- Seeks out and target new trends, customers, opportunities, etc.
- Attend industry related events and trade shows
- Assist in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- Any other reasonable task requested by management for the success of PieceMaker
- To operate and understand this position, we require 25+ hours a week of commitment
PieceMaker staff and/or representatives must represent PieceMaker company policy, procedures and maintain a high level of professionalism at all times.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to retain & record important information
- Professional judgment and discretion
- Analytical skills – ability to forecast, identify trends, anticipate challenges
- Proven ability to work independtly yet communicate with management
- Proven sales experience required
- Computer competency in email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Basecamp required
- Cannabis industry and product experience preferred
- CRM software knowledge preferred